This garlic chicken recipe is so tasty; you will be licking your finger with every bite. I wanted to try a few variations to garlic chicken since it’s one of my favorite baked meats. Garlic chicken is super delicious, but I wanted something different. So …
Month: October 2021
Rosemary chicken is a simple and delicious recipe that is quick and easy to make for lunch or dinner with your family. It takes just about 45 minutes, and you’ll have a meal ready and on the table.
How to make Rosemary Chicken?
You can use chicken breast, thigh, or drumstick. You can season your meat with salt and black pepper. However, using fresh herbs or green seasoning to marinate your meats always adds a spicy flavor.
If you are using green seasoning, use two tablespoons of fresh green seasoning. If you don’t have green herb, that is OK; rosemary has such a savory flavor that it will add a lovely taste of its own. After seasoning, sear the meat in a skillet to get a golden brown appearance. This method takes about 5 minutes. However, if you have less time, you can skip this step. Place your chicken in the oven in a mixture of fresh rosemary, garlic minced, lemon juice, melted butter, and chicken broth. Bake for 30 minutes at 400 ˚F. Depending on the thickness or size of the pieces, it can take a little longer.
Serve with your favorite side dish. Rosemary chicken is one of the tastiest meat dishes; you will certainly enjoy it!
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons green seasoning optional
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 2 1/2 teaspoons rosemary fresh, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Pre-heat oven to 400 ˚F, spray baking pan and season your chicken parts.
- In a skillet or large pan, heat oil for about 2 minutes, add seasoned chicken, and cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Mix the rosemary, butter, lemon juice, garlic, and chicken broth in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. Baking time may vary depending on the thickness or size of your chicken breasts.
- Spoon the sauce on the bottom of the baking dish over the chicken. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh rosemary sprigs.